1. Photography. I am learning little by little but I know there is so much more to know. And I want to know it all now! Lately I have been trying to capture some close up shots (like that fence post) and textures.
2. Sheep Breeds. While I was searching for a good fleece on Saturday I saw so many breeds and realized I had no idea how some of them would be best used. I even tried to download the Field Guide To Fleece to my iPhone but the internet connection up in NH was poor and I couldn't make it happen. I have it now and I will learn!
3. Italy. I will go there one day soon but before I go I would like to learn more about it. Not only travel wise but historically.
4. Gardening. I give it the good old try every year but if I actually sat down and did some reading I bet I would get better results.
5. Computer programming. I would love to be able to design my own web page. All that code mystifies me - it's another language I know nothing about.
6. Weaving. I love my little rigid heddle but when I see those floor looms I get overwhelmed. My friends tell me it's not that difficult and I'm sure it isn't. I don't really have a desire for a big loom, but just to know how it all works would satisfy me.
7. Farming. I know I could never do it but I think it would be neat to have a couple of animals in a small farm. I have no idea what to do and wouldn't even know how to handle a sick animal. So I think it would be neat to know more about that.
8. Acrylic painting. We had such a good time when we went to Paint Night. I would love to know the techniques. Very relaxing...
9. Herbs and how to use them. A good friend of mine took a very intensive course over the last year and it's amazing what she has learned. I think the more we can lean on natural remedies the better off our bodies are.
10. My town. I have only lived there for about 15 years but I don't know much about it historically - other than it's small (which drives me nuts sometimes coming from NY) and we have lots of water surrounding us. I'm sure there are some very interesting facts.
So what would you like to know more about? Join us over at Carole's for some education.