Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday!  Well, I have been knitting and knitting and feel like I don't have much to show for it.  I have been working diligently on my Sophisticate sweater (aka Rhinebeck sweater).  It certainly doesn't look like that to me.
I have 294 stitches around.  I need to get to 328.  That's a lot of stitches on the needles.  I should be able to separate for the sleeves by tonight if I'm lucky.  I think at that point I will feel a little more accomplished.

It's looking like a lump right now.  But look at that cool sweater bag I got from Lois at Knittings My Bag. How could I start a sweater without getting a special sweater bag.  With owls.
And owl stitch markers of course.

So what ya got on your needles?  Join Ginny and let us be inspired.


9 comments:

karen said...

that is a lot of knitting and it is progress! Just many many many stitches :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you!

I'll be going to Rhinebeck too! Wearing a extremely silly hat like I always do. ;-)

Carole said...

Sometimes knitting feels like that. I've been in a finishing frenzy and that's pretty awesome - doesn't happen very often, either!

Erin @ Wild Whispers said...

yeah... that is a lot of stitches. It's one reason I've not knit a sweater for myself yet! Looks great!

fjord girl said...

Beautiful texture to this- looks so very cozy.

Anonymous said...

Love that tweedy yarn!

paula@weewhimsicals said...

Very pretty! And I do love owls ;)

LauraLillyLaura said...

Oh that is going to be such a wonderful sweater!! It takes a while before I get to the exciting part but it's so worth it.

Deb Hickman said...

Fabulous sweater, not far now to reach your 328 stitches. I love how you've coordinated your bag and stitch marker. Enjoy the rest of your week. Deb x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails