Until this past year we hadn't really taken any lengthy trips for some time. Vacation is wonderful. But there's still nothing like home. So here's today's 10 on Tuesday - 10 Things You Miss About Your Own House While You're Away.
2. Home cooked meals. While on vacation we typically are eating out most days.
3. My candles. I'm a Yankee Candle junkie so my house is always smelling like the scent of the season.
4. Knitting on my deck. It's quiet, you can look out at the boats on the water, you can hear the birds chirping - it's so peaceful.
5. My couch. I have my special corner where I knit and it is so comfy there.
6. My car. OK - this isn't part of my house, but I don't usually have it while I'm away. And I love my car.
7. Wifi. You don't realize how much you miss that when you don't have it!
8. Big screen TV. Age has truly made me almost blind. This is sad.
9. My wood stove. I won't need it for another couple of months (fingers crossed) but during the winter it's what I miss most when I'm not home.
10. My coffee mug. I don't have coffee every morning, but when I do, I just don't like drinking out of anything but my own mug. Call me crazy.