Monday, July 15, 2013

Currents




listening - air conditioner humming (and thankful for it)


eating - dinner, which was a half a hamburger (too hot to eat much)


drinking - that sangria right there


wearing - grey capri shorts and blue sport tank


weather - does the word "sauna" mean anything?


knitting - regularly knitting the carnival socks right now along with my TDF spinning


wanting - to be able to open my windows and breathe some cool air


needing - clean the house.  It needs a good dusting and dog hair is piling up



enjoying - reading my books this weekend.  I want to get the next Hunger Games book but I won't get it until I finish what I have now


looking forward - going to the beach in the evening this week.  


wondering - when I will be able to soak that Socks That Rock fiber I spun last week so that it actually is nice enough outside for it to dry

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This heat is killing me! Plus I'm dying for an iced cold beer. My house is dirty too but there's no way it's getting cleaned in this weather! I like the idea of going to the beach in the evening. We may have to do that too!

Carole said...

A sauna wouldn't be so humid! It's still better than cold, though.

kathy b said...

I will have to try that there Sangria! its super hot in CHicago today

karen said...

Not a fan of the heat but I bet you knew that. I have capris on as well :)

steph said...

I'm living in sauna-land, too! How can anyone enjoy summer with temps like this??? So, I cope---sitting directly under the ceiling fan with my knitting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails