Tuesday, April 9, 2013
10 On Tuesday
I have to admit - the timing of this 10 On Tuesday is perfect. We were starting to plan our summer vacation and I started making a mental list of what I would need to bring.
1. Cell phone and charger. Even on vacation I still need the ability to stay connected.
2. Knitting. No explanation needed.
3. Ipad. It will supply me with my knitting patterns, books, podcasts, music, etc....
4. Passport. It occurred to me this morning that we still need to get these. I never had a need for one before, but even going to Canada you apparently need it now.
5. Sunblock. Even though I tan like a champ the suns rays are downright dangerous now and need to be limited.
6. Camera. I usually rely on my phone for photos but for vacation I step it up and bring the actual camera.
7. In the olden days I would bring travelers cheques, but do they even use those anymore?
8. Comfortable clothes and shoes. No matter where we go there is usually a fair amount of walking.
9. Meds. Besides my normal things I need to take, I bring the Tylenol, Benadryl, motion sickness meds, etc...
10. My spindle. If I'm in the mood to meet new people I break out the spindle. It's a sure way to strike up a conversation with strangers. People are amazed by yarn making.