Tuesday, January 29, 2013
10 On Tuesday
This weeks 10 on Tuesday is something we can all relate to. And I'm sure we can all benefit from. "10 Ways to Beat the Winter Blahs."
1. Go to the movies. I rarely go to the movies during the summer because I like to spent that time outside in the fresh air. Winter is a great time to catch up on all of that.
2. Knit. Nothing inspires the wearing of wool like a frosty 20 degree day.
3. Spin. For the same reason as #2.
4. Plan a vacation. Especially to someplace warm.
5. Indulge in a little retail therapy. I really like online shopping because I can stay by the fire and keep warm while I'm doing it.
6. Plan the Sheep and Wool Festivals. I already have them written on the calendar and started planning which ones I will be attending.
7. Go for a walk. When the weather gets tolerable (meaning frostbite is not an option) get out there and take a nice walk. The fresh air is invigorating.
8. Take some winter pictures while you are on that walk. The scenery at this time of year can be beautiful.
9. Make some tropical drinks. Nothing says "beach day" like a pina colada.
10. Enjoy the cozy indoor time. In a few months we will be complaining about how hot it is!