Tuesday, November 20, 2012
10 On Tuesday
Thank you Carole for coming up with something so perfect for Thanksgiving week! 10 Things I Am Grateful For.
1. My family. What am I without them?
2. Good health. The older we get the more we start to appreciate that.
3. My home. To be able to have a roof over your head these days is something that a lot of people struggle with.
4. My friends. They are right there with the family.
Then I had to think a bit:
5. My fiber life. When I sit back and reflect on my life over the last few years so much of it involves knitting and spinning. My life would be so different (and boring!) without it.
6. Technology. How great is it that we can turn on our computer and be connected to everyone? I love that I can text people, that I can watch movies on my Nook (not to mention keep thousands of books in there), or just watch podcasts.
7. My job. I love my job. It gets very stressful and hectic but I don't dread going to my office everyday.
8. Loving to cook. I don't do it that often because my hubby gets such joy out of it (and who am I to deprive him?), but I do love to cook. And I love this time of the year because I actually get to do it!
9. Challenges. How else would we grow without them?
10. Perspective. I am a "glass half full" type of person by nature. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
What's on your list?