Sorry guys, I have no inspiring picture for you today, but since pizza is my favorite food on the planet, I had to participate in Carole's 10 on Tuesday.
10 Favorite Pizza Toppings
1. Barbecue chicken pizza is my favorite. I make it with some barbecue sauce, grilled chicken, sauteed onions and a bit of mozzarella cheese. Not a terribly unhealthy pizza, as far as pizza goes.
2. Pesto sauce. Hubby takes the Mediterranean flat bread, brushes olive oil on it and adds some pesto. It's delicious. No cheese is even necessary.
3. Eggplant pizza. When we make our Long Island visit every year we go to our favorite pizza place. They make the best pizza (now picture this) with diagonal strips of sauce, ricotta cheese, and fried eggplant. The crust is covered is sesame seeds. Heaven....
4. Onions and mushrooms. Simple, but I like it.
5. Hawaiian pizza which has ham and pineapple on it. I thought it was strange at first but it kinda grew on me.
6. Fresh mozzarella, basil and fresh tomato sauce.
7. We found a pizza place in Massachusetts where we go tubing that makes this pizza with fresh mozzarella, sausage, basil and pine nuts. We buy an extra pizza to take home when we go to that place.
8. Dominos pizza is not one of my favorites, but they have a chicken carbonara pizza made with alfredo sauce, chicken and bacon that is really good.
9. White pizza. Made with ricotta, mozzarella and a bit of olive oil and LOTS of garlic.
10. My usual. Plain old cheese!