Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Touring

My goal for Tour de Fleece was to spin 15 minutes a day.  I have far surpassed that goal so far.  I spent a good deal of this past weekend spinning (we won't discuss how clean my house is though).  My first spin was my Loop Batt called Parachute.  If you jumped out of a plane you would most certainly be spotted wearing anything in this yarn.
I chain plied it and although it's not as consistent as I would like it will work.  I have not soaked it yet.  It hangs real nice already. 
I'm pretty pleased with myself.  I got 423 yards out of 5 oz.  My remaining question..
What am I going to do with this awfully bright and cheerful yarn?  I may just leave it on my coffee table and admire the colors.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! Knit a pair of socks?

Beth said...

Great job! Your yarn is so pretty. How about making a One Day Beret?

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/one-day-beret-2

Carole Knits said...

I think that looks awesome and it's a great accomplishment!

CrazyFiberLady said...

Excellent progress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails