Monday, July 2, 2012

Currents and Gratitude






listening - silence - what a beautiful thing!




eating - still too early to eat


drinking - iced coffee



wearing - grey shorts and black top


weather - sunny and perfect


knitting - Eventstar and Circle Socks




reading - catching up on magazines



wanting - to twitch my nose and have this huge overwhelming project be done at work that has been sucking the life out of me


needing - to be steadfast and complete the life sucking project this week


enjoying - going to the movies with the kids (well, young adults since some of them are getting close to 20 years old now- but they will always be kids to me).  We saw 21 Jump Street at the $2 theater last week and then saw Ted this past weekend.  Ted - hysterical, but certainly not for little kids!




looking forward - finishing up navajo plying my loop batt tonight.  I started plying last night it got too late and my eyes couldn't focus by 12:30 AM



wondering - what I'm going to spin next


thankful - do you see that picture above?  Do you see BLUE berries?  I have finally grown my own blueberries and the birds have not gotten them!  Who is more excited than me right now?


appreciating - old friends.  I visited with one last week and just got the sweetest email from another

1 comment:

Beth said...

I would be excited about the blueberries, too! Very cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails