Monday, June 11, 2012

Currents and Gratitude



listening - computer humm...



eating - blueberries are waiting....


drinking - iced coffee



wearing - grey shorts and black top


weather - Sunny and beautiful, in the 70's


knitting - Oaklet Shawl with my Loop Batt




reading - 50 Shades Darker.  I downloaded it immediately after reading the first one.  It kinda left you hanging...


wanting - to sit outside and knit today instead of being at work


needing - to get back to DMV this afternoon in an attempt to get Nicole's car registered


enjoying - summer time.  The weather, the schedule, the kids in my house all the time, more daylight, being able to sit on my deck early in the morning




looking forward - finishing up my project in the spare room, which will take some time



wondering - if I have all the paperwork to deal with DMV today.  I thought I did last week.  I was wrong.


thankful - my allergies haven't been too awful this year


appreciating - unplugging lately.  With the nicer weather I seem to unplug from the computer a bit more and enjoy the outdoors

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

I've been unplugging a bit, too, and it feels great!

Unknown said...

We have been enjoying beautiful weather too. It is such a change for us living in DC for a bit. We are used to hibernating all summer due to the AZ heat. Good luck with the DMV and shorts shopping.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails