10 Things In Your Purse
1. Knitting. It's usually a pair of socks but sometimes I can fit the beginnings of a shawl in there.
2. Lipstick. I don't put it on until I get in the car and I never know what mood I might be in, so I bring them all (4 different ones).
3. Wallet. Right now I have a nice long one that matches my bag and fits everything I need in there.
4. My Nook. I'm trying to get better with reading and it's great to pull out and knit while I read if I get a spare moment.
5. Deposit tickets. I don't write many checks but I do make frequent deposits, so I just keep a stack in my purse (you would think that would mean I have a lot of money in there but alas, so not true).
6. My Iphone. It goes everywhere with me. And like I said, I rarely use it as a phone.
7. Tweezers. As I get older, there is a lot of miscellaneous tweezing of the face going on at any moment in time. My friends of European descent will understand this.
8. Pens. I keep a varied assortment in there.
9. Eyeglasses and sunglasses.
10.Camera. If I have it with me, I take more pictures. And that makes the blog more fun!