Monday, March 5, 2012

Currents


listening - To the Bulls game (the Celtics already kicked booty today so I'm listening/watching my second favorite team)

eating - just had a leftover piece of ice cream cake

drinking - water with lemon

wearing - my green waffle shirt with black sweat pants

weather - seasonable, but with a spring like promise of near 60 at weeks end

knitting - making some decent head way with the Elowen shawl

wanting - to plant some of the vegetable/flower seeds I got in the mail from High Mowing Seeds

needing - to clean the house a bit after neglect due to excessive knitting this past weekend

enjoying - seeing the cat play with her new Kitty Kong filled with catnip

looking forward - catching up with Round the Twist Podcast

wondering - when I can get some time to spin on my wheel

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

I'm looking forward to that warm up on Thursday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails