Monday, February 6, 2012

Currents

LISTENING - Recap of the Superbowl on radio (sorry local Patriot fans - Congrats to my NY peeps!)

EATING - nothing yet, but need to get something soon

DRINKING - same as the eating

WEARING - The first sweater I ever knit for myself

WEATHER - sunny but a bit breezy

KNITTING - second of my spring colored socks, brown scarf

WANTING - a day to myself to knit and spin and catch up on my podcasts

NEEDING - to clean the house when I get home from work after the Superbowl gathering we had

ENJOYING - a slow paced week ahead

LOOKING FORWARD - to the Whole Food Workshop I signed up for which starts today

WONDERING - if blogger will format this correctly this week. If not, how am I going to fix it??

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

The post looks good today. I am quite disappointed in the results of the game yesterday but its nice that you are happy. I guess. lol

Mary said...

sorry I'm so far behind on blogs! what podcasts do you like to listen to? I like doubleknit, stash and burn and electric sheep. plenty of knitting and a bit of other stuff thrown in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails