Wednesday, February 22, 2012

1 Down - 29 More To Go?

The first of my 2012 socks are complete.  They seemed to take a long time for me.  I don't really know why.  If I continue at this pace, I will never use up those 30 skeins!  These socks are very spring like, which was fitting considering how beautiful the weather was this past weekend.
I actually got some outside in the sun pictures.  They came off the needles and went right on my feet.

It was even so warm I was able to do this outside.

SPIN!  I sat on my deck, listened to podcasts and enjoyed my spinning wheel.  More about how that turned out tomorrow.

4 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

Pretty socks!

CrazyFiberLady said...

Wow, you're being even more ambitious than me with the sock yarn usage! All those skeins that "didn't count" when we bought them sure count when you look the stash in the eye. Good luck taming your beast!

Carole Knits said...

Those socks are so cheerful looking. Hooray for spinning outside!

Unknown said...

I love them!!! And I'm loving this weather too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails