Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's Next?

I finished my socks this weekend.  Yay for me!  I will post about them tomorrow but in the meantime I have a problem.  What do I cast on for next?  I was busy winding yarn balls yesterday in preparation.
This is more of that Blue Moon Fiber Arts BFL.  I got it on my trip to WEBS over Christmas vacation.  I want to make a shawl out of it.  I have no clue which one yet. 

I'm not sure if this wants to be socks or a Lacy Baktus.
I always like to have a pair of socks on the needles ya know.

Remember this?
I'm thinking about a Honey Cowl.  I wound that up into a ball too in preparation.

Then I have this from New England Fiber Festival

It's 548 yards of fingering weight bargain yarn that I was planning on making a little shawlette out of. 

I think I need to spend some time of Ravelry today.  And grow another pair of hands.

3 comments:

Carole Knits said...

I was thinking of knitting a lacy baktus from some handspun. Great minds!

Unknown said...

I'm having yarn envy right now!!!! I'd be going crazy though trying to pair each yarn with a project! Then have major ADD once I did cast on "No I think I'd rather work on this...." :-) Good luck deciding!!!

Natalie said...

The second picture down...it is screaming to be made into socks, I believe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails