Friday, December 16, 2011

Crafty

Each year for the Bayberry Spinners we bring gifts to share at our Christmas party. The idea is to keep the cost down to around $1-$2 per gift. And if possible - it's nice to give something hand made.

After poking around on Pinterest (if you don't know about this Pinterest please go now. It's www.Pinterest.com. Add me - I'm Knit1Spin2. Go ahead. I'll wait.) I saw this cupcake and loved it.




It's a sock wrapped up in a cupcake wrapper with a pompom on top for a cherry. Can it get any easier than that? No - they are not hand knit. I'm crazy but I'm not insane.

The girls loved them and some even put them on while still at the party. Total cost per cupcake - about $1.50.



Pictures of the party? Not so much. It's a wonder why I want a DSLR camera from Santa.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails