Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Spinning....

So my Tour De Fleece project was a semi flop. I guess maybe it wasn't - I did spin enough to make the wedding blanket warp happen so I guess I shouldn't be so critical. I haven't spun much on my wheel because the only spinning I am doing lately is "on the road" for guild functions. I have become lazy in my older age. I don't feel like dragging my wheel out of the house so I bring my favorite spindle - my Golding. And I've been fairly productive. This is some stash I had sitting around from Spunky Club. I totally forget the name of the colorway.



I'm even getting consistant with my drop spindle spinning.



Not too bad huh? And the colors are exactly the same as my wedding colors. My made of honor wore aqua blue and my bridesmaids wore peach.

I saw an article in Spin Off recently that featured a gal that took all her spindle spun yarn and wove it into a blanket. So that's my five year plan. At the next few fiber festivals I will buy some colorful fiber especially for my spindle.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

bySarah said...

That yarn is beautiful, and I LOVE your 5 year plan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails