Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sock Please

I finished my first sock with the STR fiber I spun up. It is so soft and squishy. Not to mention thick and warm. I am calling them my field hockey socks. I can envision myself wearing those on the bleachers in October watching my daughter play.


I pray they wear well since they are three ply. The good news is that I will have enough yarn to make TWO pairs of socks. How awesome is that??? I'm ready to cast on sock number two but this came in the mail yesterday.



Don't ask why the picture is upside down. I have no clue what happened when I took the pic early this morning. The one on the left, Picnic, is calling my name so it's cast on time. The colors are so summer like. And with a 90 degree day today who can blame me?

1 comment:

Gale Bulkley said...

That sock looks absolutely squishy even from here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails