Monday, May 24, 2010

Quick sock slow sock

Lisa and I made a visit to Evas Yarn Shop last month. I didn't want to buy anything but I fell in love with some Sheep Feet from the Sheep Shop. Nice sock yarn in a heavier weight. And hey, when you have enough yarn in your stash to knit 30 pairs of socks, isn't it normal to buy more?

I started knitting a picot edge small cuff sock within the week. It was my travel project of choice. It. Took. Forever. Just to knit that one sock!! Imagine my surprise yesterday when I finished the second sock in one day.



I had a completed pair of socks by days end.


Very cute and I can't wait to knit another pair. Let's not talk about the sock yarn I purchased last week in a weak moment. Thanks Tina! (sorry - posting from the phone so no links).


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

livnletlrn said...

I love heavy weight socks to wear with my clogs in the wintertime. The fact that they knit up so fast is a nice bonus!

Gale Bulkley said...

Nice looking socks Donna. Love that colour.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails