Sunday, March 7, 2010

Olympic Sweater

Done in 18 days



The colors aren't quite as bright in this pic as they are in person. At first I wasn't happy with the striping but it grew on me. I did a light blocking on it. In my fear of running out of yarn I made it shorter than I had wanted. I have yarn left over so I will pull out the bottom and add to the length. Overall I am happy. It keeps me superwarm, it fits well (a bit big but I don't like clingy sweaters), and I know I will get lots of use out of it.


Here is a close up of the sleeve. I actually got them to match pretty darn close! Now back to knitting socks and back to my neglected wheel. I might even get to sit outside and spin today.

1 comment:

livnletlrn said...

Nice! My fave colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails