Monday, October 26, 2009

Text Between Friends

I love texting. I don't spend my day doing it, and I certainly can't beat my daughter's average (about 6000 a month),but I like that I can have quick conversations with friends and family throughout the day without interupting my work flow. I think it's a great invention. During my workdays I talk to Lisa and we keep each other sane. Imagine both of our surprises when I found out I would be having to take a little work trip - and Stitches East was in town! Texting immediately commenced and in the car we went. And then we landed.


Yarn overload is all I can say. I don't have many pictures - they are very strict about their "no photo" policy. One of the only places we were allowed to take pictures was at the big sock booth.

Yes - this geek did knit on it. I even got my button. I'm like a kid. But I mean, how cool is it to knit on what will hopefully be the biggest sock in the world? The sock will be coming to Rhode Island for anybody interested! You can get details on Ravelry.

So did I use restraint or did I buy lots of yummy stuff?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I knit on the big sock too. It was kind of a cool experience!

Now let's see the loot! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails