Monday, January 5, 2009

When All Else Fails

There is always a sock


I had found this old sock I had been working on in the big clean up last week. It is Trekking - my first Trekking purchase - and I love the colors. I worked on it last night for a bit and it is fun to see how the colors change.

I am still working on the Pi Square Shawl. I love the way it is coming out and the fact that it is pretty much a "no think" knit. I didn't bother to take another picture - it looks the same except an inch or two longer. A very slow growing item....

Back to work this morning. I hate re-entry. Not fun - not fun at all. But necessary. Have a good back to school or work day, for those who had vacation.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Gotta love Trekking!

Hope you have a good first day back.

cindy said...

Can't wait to see your Pi shawl! Your handspun is beautiful shimmering on Panera's light.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails