Saturday, January 3, 2009

I present the Studio....

And overall storage unit for the family





I can't wait for the insulation to find a new home. Same with the wood flooring. It's better than it was and it is an actual space that I can use now. I need to find a comfortable chair to sit in for spinning. And the lighting up there when the sun goes down is nonexistent.

All my fiber and yarn is neatly put away and organized to some degree. The little white portable storage unit with the drawers has all my sock yarn in it. Now I just need to photograph it and get it on ravelry. But let's be honest - I would rather spend that time knitting!

2 comments:

livnletlrn said...

Yeah, I can't be bothered cataloging my stash either. Would rather knit it. :-)

Yay for tidying up!

Lisa said...

Love the space! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I had some quality knitting time while I was in NJ to get started on my 2009 sweaters. I haven't been too good about getting the stash on Ravelry - takes too much time :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails