Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Scarf...

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am making the scarf that seems to be taking the knitting world by storm. I was reading on Stephanie's Blog and got curious. I bought some Noro and now I understand the addiction. You just have to keep knitting to see how the colors are going to turn out! I wasn't into investing over $40 on a scarf (cheap cheap - I know I sound like a bird) so I bought 2 contrasting skeins and after looking on Ravelry I found somebody who made a mobeius from 2 skeins. So I am attempting that. Progress:

I also read on Faiths blog about how she applied the same concept to socks. And wouldn't you know it - I have 3 skeins of Noro sock sitting in the drawer just waiting to become something. I am thinking this could be a good after Christmas project. Speaking of Christmas - got to get back to my Christmas knitting. So close but still so much to do. Later!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Hmmm, a mobeius actually sounds like a really good idea. I know, I think I might be too cheap for the "real" one also...although I did spend 34 Euro total for the two balls of sock yarn...but I just kept telling myself that I COULD knit another pair. If I wanted to. =)

I look forward to seeing how your mobeius works out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails