Monday, December 1, 2008

31 days 31 Posts




I jumped on the bandwagon, checked my sanity at the door and am doing the 31 posts in 31 days. In December. No, I have not started doing drugs (although I swear there are days that I don't know why the hell I don't). I figure if I can keep up with this in the crazy holiday season, there is no reason why I can't at least get more current with posting on my blog.

Speaking of bandwagon, did anybody guess why I bought that Noro? I took a break from Christmas knitting last night and cast on. Don't have pics yet, but will tomorrow. I promise.

1 comment:

livnletlrn said...

could it possibly be the noro striped scarf bug bit you too? it's an epidemic! Leah's noro-crazed, but for swirl hats, not striped scarves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails