Monday, December 22, 2008

The Best Plans

So my Sunday went great - got some small things done around the house, got Nicole to her show (which incidentally, she sang like an angel and made us all so proud), was thrilled to pieces that my Christmas knitting was truly finished. The weather even held out - we had snow, then rain, then it all froze just as we were arriving back home. If we had left the theater 10 minutes later it would have been a different story. We were lucky.

So I sat down on the couch, eggnog in one hand, knitting in another. Then bam! I felt like I had just been hit by a truck. My legs were sore, I had the chills, my head hurt, and I was exhausted. I was achy all over. All of a sudden. I put my knitting down, grabbed some Airborne (I swear by that stuff I tell ya) and fell asleep at 9:30. Good news was that I woke at 2 AM and felt just fine. So I have no knitting or spinning to show - but I am healthy for today and totally happy in that.

1 comment:

livnletlrn said...

Sometimes you just need a little crash in order to prevent a big one. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails