Friday, December 26, 2008

A Merry Christmas to All

Somewhere at the beginning of last week I started to panic - I really did have more to do that I thought I did to prepare for Christmas. I didn't have to prepare any food for the most part except my Dad's favorite Italian cheesecake. I was having no company (talk to me later on New Years Eve and that will be a different story).

The big thing I left for the last minute was a gift for Nicole. You see, her big present this year was tickets to see Chris Brown . This a big concert for her and I am probably just as excited to see him as she is. Her reaction on Christmas morning was our present. Hubby and I couldn't wait to give them to her. But we wanted to make it interesting. We thought of putting the tickets in a poster and having her unroll it and they would fall out. Great plan - except I forgot about that part and ran around on the 23rd looking for a Chris Brown poster that nobody had. I settled on a calendar and slipped them inside. The reaction - priceless. She was speechless. And so was I when I opened my gift from the hubby.

2 comments:

calicokitty6 said...

Nice gift! Now you can bring it with you whenever you get over to Cranston Panera again. We miss you guys!

livnletlrn said...

mmm...fun new toy! What's all that hooha to the left of the keyboard? Looks like iPod controls, but I can't imagine what it would be on a laptop. livnletlrn at gmaildotcom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails