Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And now back to our regular blog

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and e-mails yesterday about my scroogy attitude. I have decided to step back and re-evaluate what is important about our holiday and what is not. And I feel much better about it.

Now onto the knitting. Guess what got done yesterday?


No - the tree did not get decorated (hubby has to finish finding the ornaments and his shoulder was hurting too much last night to dig around the basement). But the sock did get finished! And can you tell it's raining out - look at the beautiful indoor picture quality again.

I am casting on for sock two today and once I got into the groove the sock really moved along. My problem wasn't that I was knitting so slowly, it was that I was only spending a couple of minutes here and there on it. I had so many other interesting things to knit that this became boring and hard to stick with.

I wove in the ends last night around 10:30 and even took my drop spindle out and spun for a bit. It relaxed me just before going to bed. I might even drag one of the wheels out tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails