Thursday, September 11, 2008

September.....

I have been in denial that September is actually here but the chilly weather that is forcing me to wear a jacket is slapping me back into reality. And it's also forcing me into knitting on my cardigan again because I will need it very soon! I can't believe that only a few short weeks ago I couldn't bear to work on it because it was too hot to have laying on me.

I have been doing other knitting though. I finished the EZ baby sweater and a matching hat for baby Nora. No pics though - need to do a nice photo shoot hopefully soon. It just needs buttons (thanks Lisa). I am hoping to give it away this weekend.

I checked this out of my local library (and let me tell you - here in RI that is not an easy task)


I just love her. I want to make the Adult Surprise Jacket. I will have lots of hand spun in possession that needs to become a jacket one day. Another winter project I am thinking.

Spinning has been slow. Not much more on the wheels than last time. I have been spinning on my favorite drop spindle though


Isn't it pretty? I think I ordered it on etsy from Spinsanity (Debbie remembers those things better than I do). I don't know if you can see the colors so good (darn indoor pics) but I am spinning the last batch of roving that I solar dyed. I love the way it is turning out.


Some people buy shoes, others clothes. Me - besides fiber - it's bags. I am a bag lady. My secret is out of the bag. All kinds of bags. My last purchase was from my local Barnes and Noble. Look at how cute this is.


I even bought the matching notebook so I could write down important knitting stuff. What kind of knitting stuff - I don't know. I'm such a geek.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails