Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby Sweater on Two Needles

Well - it was one circular for me, but the Knitters Almanac says differently. I almost gave up on this sweater quite a few times. For something that seemed so easy I had a challenge. And I wasn't calling it quits.



I knit up a matching hat. I was pleased with the end result. Lisa made some matching buttons for me. Aren't they the cutest??


Baby Nora's mommy just loved it. She will have to grow into it but I know it will be worn well. I would like to make the adult version of this, but I'm not up for the challenge now! I'm off to keep knitting on the Sprout cardi!

2 comments:

livnletlrn said...

too sweet!

JessaLu said...

Very cute sweater! I have plans to spin some cormo to make one myself very soon. My friend is expecting in February so it's perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails