Sunday, August 24, 2008

We have some progress here......

Olympics - finished. Ravelympics project - drumroll pleaseeeeeee.....



I am happy with the way they turned out. I will be casting on for another pair soon. I have to finish up the monkey sock that still is half done so that her mate will not be lonely anymore. It's the kind of pattern that you have to pay attention to but once you get going you can go on auto-pilot, so to speak.

As soon as I was done with the Anntrelacs I immediately got to spinning. Remember this?

It turned into this


It is from my Spunky Club stash. I think this one was called Snow Squall. It goes well with the other yarn I am planning to use for my Half Pi Shawl.

I also finished this

Another Spunky stash that I believe was called the Perfect Storm. Forgive me Spunky Junkies for screwing up the names. I got the fiber so long ago I can't remember what it was called! This one is super soft! Again - it will go into the Shawl.

Ah - my shawl. No shot of that getting cast on anytime soon. Right now I am working on some hush-hush Christmas presents, generic socks, my cardi, and I must cast on the baby sweater from Elizabeth Zimmermans Knitting Almanac for that baby that was born across the street.

As far as spinning, I can't wait to get my hands on that alpaca/shetland that was processed. Hopefully that will be on my wheel tomorrow!

2 comments:

livnletlrn said...

Can't believe the awesome matchiness of the entrelac socks. I did some spinning today too. Fun!

livnletlrn said...

Don't have your email and it's not in your profile, so have to respond here. Doubt I'll go to Rhinebeck, but I'll be at some of the smaller festivals this fall, like the Fiber Twist in Coventry CT and one by the same name in MA. See you there?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails