Sunday, July 13, 2008

Progress not perfection

I truly intended to post every day (except the weekends) when I got back into blogging. But this is a knitting blog, so unless I take constant pictures of my projects in progress (which some days isn't much) there isn't always so much to tell. But progress has been happening.

I had a fun day dyeing my sock blanks from Knit Picks. What a blast! I can't wait to see how they knit up. I have to finish the Cricket Love Song Socks first. I am aiming to get those done by tomorrow. Here are the results of the dyeing:




I am soooo close to finishing up the blue/green/purple roving that I am using to knit my cardi. I was on such a role with Tour de Fleece but hadn't been home in 2 days so I didn't get any time on my wheel.

OK - must go knit and spin.

1 comment:

calicokitty6 said...

Love the sock blanks. :)

Thanks for the comments on my blog. Marva and I have a couple of other ladies coming to Panera for the first time, so maybe we can stop by another time. It would be nice to see some of the others again.

I used 4 packs of Jamaica Red KoolAde, about an inch of vinegar, and filled the jar with water until about 3/4 full and mixed it well. Then stuck in the fiber and slowly added a bit more water to fill it up. I used a big pickle jar from Walmart. I'm going to put another jar out today with some sock yarn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails