Saturday, July 5, 2008

On Your Mark, Get Set, Go!

Tour De Fleece starts today. For those who don't know what that is, it runs concurrently with the Tour De France. For us fiberheads, that means spinning for the same length of time the the Tour goes. There are two days off (I forget what they are since I am not planning on taking off anyway). My plan is to finish the roving for the Sprout Cardi first, then not sure what is next. I have a ton of fiber to plow through. Not to mention about 3 fleeces at the processor!

Sadly I have no photos for today, but got "tagged" by Boogie for this Meme (nah, I'm not that special - she just tagged anybody who wanted to do it!)

1. Where was I 10 years go.
I was just about to go into the hospital to have my appendix removed. My daughter was about to turn 3 and we were having a fun summer of potty training. Interesting, huh?

2. 5 things on today’s to-do list
Spin for Tour de Fleece
Write a blog post
Work on my Cardi
Enjoy my day off
Pray for the sun to come out

3.Snacks I enjoy
Doritos
Ice Cream


4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Spin and knit and travel. Buy a bigger house. Buy an RV. Be happy that my daughter's college education would be paid for.

5. Places I have lived.
Rhode Island and New York

6. Jobs I have had.
Small stint at McDonalds when I was 16. Secretary/Receptionist, Bookkeeper, Human Resources

7. Who would I like to know more about.
Anybody who might want to read this. I love getting to know more about people!

1 comment:

Gina House said...

I have to admit...I've been a stranger to my spinning wheel. You're MUCH more motivated than I am, I guess...what a dedicated spinner ; )

I totally agree with your snack choices...yum.

Hey, you lived in RI, too??? When and where??? I lived in Pawtucket, Cranston, Providence and Johnston (until I was 18) from birth till 1991. How about you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails