Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!!

It's a cloudy day here for the fourth. Only in the 70's. I'm not complaining. As long as it isn't raining I'm good.

I never did post pictures of my completed pi shawl. Here's how it turned out


I spun the yarn and knitted it up in less than 3 weeks. I am pleased with the results. When I was spinning the yarn I wasn't overly happy with the way the colors were turning out. But when it was knitted up I liked it. It is a bit scratchy I will admit.

I am working on my Sprout Cardi now. Here's a not so good picture


It seems to be going slow but steady. I just love those colors.

I got my new cell phone. I bit the bullet and got the AT&T Tilt. I am totally in love with it. It has a 3 Megapixel camera, Wifi internet connection, and all the other fun stuff you could have on a phone. So much to learn on it.

And another addiction. You have to check out plurk. It is similar to Twitter (which I never tried)in that it is like a huge chat room where you can leave bits about your day and talk with other people. I hooked up with other knitters and spinners. I heard about it on Lime and Violet. Speaking of them, they just uploaded another podcast. Gotta go!

1 comment:

calicokitty6 said...

Love the shawl. If you come to Panera this week, bring it with you so I can see it in person.

I just downloaded the new L&V episode, too. Off to listen now. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails