Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Beach Day!

Well, sort of. It was for my socks in progress though


The kids decided late in the day that they wanted to go swimming so off we went. I stayed in the car and enjoyed the breeze and they got full of salt and sand. And so did my car afterwards. There is some cleaning to be done needless to say!

I have been doing alot of knitting. Those are my DK Knits socks in "Cricket Love Song". I just love the color. One of the few things I got at RI Sheep and Wool.



This weekend we did some new knitting.


Nicole and I spent most of Sunday working on beaded bracelets from Earth Faire. She got so hooked on it we had to run out to Michaels and get more supplies. She is on her third one.

I am hoping to get some spinning done tonight for my Sprout Cardigan. I am praying I have enough yarn. I though I would be safe but I am questioning it now. Keep my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

calicokitty6 said...

That's one of the colors I bought from DkKnits, too. It's coming out pretty. I like the bracelet too.

Hope to see you tomorrow at Panera.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails