Monday, May 21, 2007

Meet My Neighbor


Well, just my neighbor for the RI Wool Fair. They are baby Pygora Goats from Harmony Homestead! I got quite an education on them. They were so playful! A definite must for my someday farm.

Despite the rainy weather the people came from all over! It was great to see so many friends. Some blogging friends came too (hi Carole!). As a vendor I was grateful that so many people wanted to buy my hand-dyed goodies. Half my stuff is gone!

The bad part of vending is that you don't really get to see much else in the fair. I stayed busy at a constant rate (only got time to spin for a little bit) so I didn't get to see what was going on outside the tent.

Well, that's what Mass Sheep and Wool is for. Yes, I am going. This will only be my second fair this year though - I missed CT and didn't buy anything at RI!

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

Hi! That's the trouble with doing shows. No time to shop! But it's fun to work them anyway.
I like your neighbor

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails