Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Colors in My Sleep

After being inspired when I read Stephanie's blog where she wrote about "Tuesdays are for Spinning", I started to feel the same as she did. Time to get back to spinning! I do have some knitting projects that need to be finished (OK - make that QUITE a few) but I have not really been spinning as much as I would like. And heaven knows I have enough fiber to keep me going for the next three years. So I got down to business last night.

After I finished dyeing the roving for the show and shop I kept two for myself.

The batch on the right has more green and deeper blue in it. I am almost done with the batch on the right (pictured on the bobbin). And when those two batches are done I plan to ply them with this.

I'm anxious to see how it will look plyed together. Final destination for the yarn will be Amy's Show Your Colors Shawl.

So I got tired around 11:30 last night and went to bed. And what do you think I dreamed about? I saw about ten variations of those colors! Everytime I woke up I thought immediately about what it is going to look like.

I have to go now and spin so I can ply this by tonight and get some sleep.........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails