Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I got tagged by Anna! OK, here goes:

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

1. When I was pregnant I would fall asleep each night with my right hand on my stomach to make sure the baby was moving enough. 13 years later I still fall asleep the same way.

2. I don't need coffee in the morning to wake up. If I do have it though, it needs to have Cinnamon Vanilla Creamer in it or I don't want it.

3. I wish I could sing. God was kind though and gave me a daughter who can. She amazes me.

4. One of the first concerts I saw as a teenager was Adam Ant. And yes, he is still cute with or without makeup!

5. The two foods I could not live without are pizza and ice cream. I could eat them every day and never get sick of them.

6. I hate people who say they are bored - except kids - they haven't figured it out yet. There is so much to do and see in the world. Nobody should ever be bored.

7. I wish I didn't have to sleep. If there was a way for my body to survive without it, I would never sleep. Imagine how much more knitting and spinning I could do with those 6-7 hours each day!

OK - so if you actually read this, you have been tagged. Please leave me a comment and write your own 7 random items in your blog. At this point, most knitblogs have done this, so I may not tag anybody :-) It was fun though!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails