Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Boy

My furry boy, that is


Yeah, I know - I should have more kids. It is amazing though how these furry creatures just melt your heart. When we lost him a couple of weeks ago for a day I thought I would die. He is just such a part of our family that I cannot imagine not having him here with us. I know that dogs only live so long. I am hoping we have many more years left with him.

It seems like yesterday that we got the phone call saying he was here. Friends of ours were breeding their Lab and were expecting the litter any day. It was so exciting to go over there and see all the puppies. We got to put his purple collar on him so we could claim him in 6 more weeks. He was so tiny and cute.

Now he is 100 pounds and thinks he's a lap dog. Love ya Magnum!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails