Saturday, March 31, 2007

No blogging of late

There has not been much in my blog world since I have been doing this


And this


It's mostly for the RI Sheep and Wool Festival to be held May 19th at Coggeshall Farm and Museum. Some will go up on the etsy shop. I have alot of sock yarn to get moving on too.

I also got these finished


The Weavers Wool Shawl. What a great pattern. I had bought some roving from a fiber supplier last year (can't remember the exact one) that had leftover bits and pieces from their machine. I guess this is similar to the Beast that I have heard so much about. It isn't the softest yarn in the world, but it certainly matches anything!

And my scrumptious feather and fan shawl that I finished from some of my first handspun. It is softer than a baby chick. I Love it!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails