I pretty much summed up my very long weekend yesterday. In the spirit of Carole's Ten on Tuesday lets get into some detail.
2. Finished 2 books and started a new one
3. Caught up on podcasts
4. Watched a lot of fireworks!
5. Did some blanket knitting
6. Cared for the patient - aka the hubby
7. Made an ice cream cake like my gramma used to do. With Saralee pound cake. Yummy!
8. Appreciated the generosity of neighbors. One does an amazing fireworks display every year which I am sure is not cheap. Another came over and mowed the lawn so hubby didn't have to worry about it while he recuperates.
9. Looked through my collection of bags. Bags of all sorts. Let's just say that yarn and fiber are not my only stashes.