1. A trip to The Ice Cream Barn. They have the best ice cream and although I have attempted to go several times I still have not made it.
2. Having coffee on my deck. While spinning. Or knitting. It's June. It hasn't happened yet. Still too chilly in the morning. Or raining. I managed an ice coffee out there yesterday but the wind blew it over. I'm not counting it.
3. Going to the Fantastic Umbrella Factory. I have heard about this place for years but still have not gotten there yet.
4. A day trip to Martha's Vineyard. I haven't been in years. It's time for a ferry ride.
5. Finding a new yarn store. Maybe when we make our trip to the Cape in August I can find a new one that I have not been to (because I need lots more yarn ya know).
6. Washing, carding and spinning my pound of cormo fleece. I bought it last year and I can't wait to get it ready to spin. It will take most of the summer (if I'm lucky).
7. Get to the ocean at least once. I won't go on the weekends because it's too crowded. I might try to go early in the morning on a weekend (if it EVER warms up).
8. Plan a special knitting project for the Olympics. I love to cast on during the opening ceremonies and strive to get it done by the end.
9. Have a yard sale. I hate doing them. I have so much stuff to get rid of though. And the funds can go towards the next vacation we want to do.
10. Who remembers the show Dynasty? My mom and I were addicted to that show. We even named our dog Krystal. I recently discovered that you can watch the entire series (with the exception of the last season) on Amazon Prime. I will be having some late knitting nights while watching it.
Do you have any plans for the summer? Share with us!