Although most days it doesn't feel like it, Spring is here. April can be a tough month for us with weather. The water is still pretty cold and that doesn't help the Spring thaw. But we make the best of it and look forward to the days ahead where we can spend lots of time outside. What do I do? Here is a list of My 10 Favorite Things To Do Outside:
1. Knitting. And of course..........
3. Sit by the stream and listen to the water
4. Listen to an audiobook or podcast
5. Eat. Any meal. We eat most of our dinners out on the deck
6. Have my morning coffee (I don't have coffee as much in the winter as I do in the summer)
7. Play games. Either lawn games like bocci or a card game at the table
8. Sit by the fire and roast marshmallows
9. Watch the birds. And the squirrels. And the dog chasing both the squirrels and the birds (it was quite a show this morning watching the dog and the seagulls interact)
10. Block my handknits. The shawl above is one of my Weigh It shawls that never got a proper photo shoot. It was windy and I couldn't get a good shot. I let it hang out to dry and forgot. Ooops.
11. Play with the dog. He's so easily entertained
12. Take photos.
13. Watching the sunset
14. Cross stitch. And anything else that requires good light for these old eyes.
So I couldn't settle on just 10. Let's see what other's are saying over at Carole's.