Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekending



The final push to get Christmas out of the house happened over the weekend
Lots and lots of knitting was done on my sweater
Even at the RI Spinning Guild meeting
All that is left is weaving in ends
It fits perfectly and I love it
Done just in time for the spinning retreat this coming weekend
Packing and preparing for that also happened - there's a lot of work that goes into that!
Sunday was windy and rainy and I enjoyed every minute of being inside and having nothing to do but knit
OK - so I really did have other things to do but they can wait
And now that I knit all weekend I need to catch up on housework (isn't there a fairy I can summon for that?)

How was your weekend?


9 comments:

Bonny said...

Congratulations on a lovely finished sweater! If you see the housework fairy, please send her to my house :-)

steph said...

when she's done at your house, could you send her to mine! (I've been cleaning door jambs and high up shelves and stuff that hasn't been touched in ---eep! years!!!! I could use some magic fairy dust instead of grungy dust and dog hair!)

love the colours in that sweater!!! Totally worth a knitting weekend!

Janet said...

Sounds like a busy weekend. The colors in your sweater are gorgeous and cheerful. If you find the number for the housework fairy, please share.

mamasmercantile said...

I wish there was a housework fairy, I have spent the whole day doing household chores. Love the beautiful colour combination of that stunning sweater.

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Any weekend that includes lots of knitting is a winner in my book.

One day I want to go a on a retreat with you so you can so me the ropes, dare I say if I win the lottery this will happen ;)

Carole said...

I bet you can't wait for your upcoming spinning weekend! How great that you will have a new sweater to wear, too!

Unknown said...

Sorry, I think the housework fairy has quit after she saw the state of my house ;)

elns said...

Ooo, I'm glad you got a lot of sweater knitting done. Please send me the housework fairy when they are done with you ...

karen said...

can't wait to see your sweater!!! soon I hope!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails