The prompt for today's ToT is "10 Places You Hang Out". I got to thinking that I am kinda boring. I don't go out all that much and am most happy hanging out at home.
My favorite places at home are
1. My deck. Mostly in the summer and Fall. I still like to hang out there as it's getting dark and capture some sunset pictures.
2. The backyard near the stream. I love that you can really hear it flowing this time of year. But you better make a fire in the pit because the winds are picking up and it's getting chilly.
3. Near the wood stove. With my knitting.
4. My bathroom. Now you must know that I have the tiniest bathroom known to man, and there is only one of them in the house. But sometimes I retreat in there with my iPad just to gather my thoughts. And be left alone.
5. The kitchen. This is where everyone congregates - right around the center island. Which is where most of the cooking is happening.
When I do venture out
6. The library. We have such a nice room with a fireplace and it's nice to relax and relieve stress.
7. Work. After hours when most of the employees have left a few of us hang out and talk and joke about our day. Sometimes I hang out here alone. I feel closest to my brother here in this place that he used to practically live at. And I don't feel alone at all.
8. Panera Bread. I go there with knitting friends or even by myself. I find it a relaxing spot and wish there was one a little closer to me.
9. Barnes and Noble. I love browsing the magazine section with a cup of coffee.
10. Pub 99. Our favorite family restaurant. The atmosphere is good, the food is consistent and it feels like a second home after all these years.
Where do you like to hang out? Join us at Carole's place!