I have been doing some weekend traveling in the last few months so it was a no-brianer to come up with the ToT that Carole gave us this week. I have several little travel bags (this one I use for knitting and for travel - thank you Sarah) and they keep so much in them!
1. Q-tips. I use them constantly.
2. Tweezers. Ya know - those "old lady hairs" have to be attended to at all times.
3. Wipes. Baby style. For multiple reasons.
4. Body lotion. Especially with winter approaching.
5. Shampoo and conditioner. I need special sulfate free to keep these purple hi-lights bright ya know.
6. Facial cleaner. I like the wipes (not the baby style) for easy cleaning.
7. Body spray.
8. My meds and some allergy meds, Tylenol, etc...
9. Band aides. You never know.
10. Safety pins.
I also carry a little sewing kit, shower cap, hair mousse and spray, mouth wash, toothpaste, floss picks. You never know what you will find in there!