So I already talked about my weekend a little bit but it was mostly what we did on Thursday through Saturday. Carole's prompt is "10 Things I Did This Weekend". So here we go with Sunday and Monday:
1. I almost finished my Moab Shawl. Maybe tomorrow for Yarn Along it may be in it's complete state. The reason I didn't finish it was...
2. I had the realization that this coming weekend I am taking a Spin For Socks class with Amy King. And I need at least 3 empty bobbins. And all the bobbins are full of brown corriedale. So I finished spinning most of the 3 pounds that I had and am plying them now. I spun so much I had to charge my e-spinner battery twice.
3. We had a fire every night. The weather was perfect for it. Especially Sunday night. It was actually chilly.
4. I had my coffee outside every morning knowing that these days are coming to an end in a month or so.
5. I finally checked out the new Fall catalog from Jamberry. Oh my gosh - the Halloween Jams are adorable. There are quite a few they discontinued that I'm going to miss. I also checked out the new Yankee Candle catalog. Another terrible addiction.
6. I started writing out the gift list for Christmas. I had ideas pop in my head so I figured it was time to start the App up again. I also realized I already bought some gifts after the holiday last year so that felt pretty good.
7. Spent almost all our time at home. Well, except Nicole. She's like a gypsy that wanders in and out of the house most of the time. For me this weekend was all about relaxing and getting stuff done at home after being away for a few days.
8. Collected what I needed for a class I'm teaching at the end of the month. It's Beginning Knitting and I'm super excited to be teaching again.
9. Paid extra attention to the dog. He got stung by a bee and his eyelid was all swollen. Then he had burrs stuck in his fur, then his ear was bothering him.... he was a big old mess. But I will say this - no matter what you need to do to him, he is a good patient. Not at all like Magnum who was a big baby and resisted and medical intervention.
10. The most fun - clean! Well, not much but I tackled some things I normally don't bother with so it felt good to get it done. I still have another 50 things on my list to clean up.