Life is about learning but I have learned that the older I get the less patience I have. Carole's prompt today is 10 Things I Wish I Could Learn Instantly:
1. Photoshop. I have played around with it (as is evidenced by the above photo) but I know it does so much more. It's just having the patience (and time) to sit and do it.
2. Play the guitar. I learned when I was in 4th grade but I didn't stick with it. I wish I had.
3. Web design. I want to do my blog over and design my web page (I have had the website for years but there is nothing on it).
4. Dancing. I know how to dance and I have rhythm but doing it with a partner would be neat.
5. How to weave on a floor loom. I could get the weaving down but that warping part is a bit intimidating.
6. Paint. I had such a good time last year at Paint and Vino. My painting was OK but I'm sure with practice (again - it takes time) it would be pretty nice.
7. Sew. I would love to make my own project bags.
8. Investing. I try to keep up with the stock market but I still feel like I'm missing the boat. And I really do need to know more. I'm sure my 401K isn't invested as wisely as it could be.
9. Skiing. On the snow that is.
10. Meditation. I like to sit and have quiet time in the morning but I never really get to the part where I am actually meditating. I'm sure there is so much more to it.