I have had my best friend Lisa since I was five. I was on the bus for the first time going off to kindergarten and she asked if she could be my friend. So I said "yes" and she sat next to me. It's been a fun 44 years since! Needless to say we do lots of things together. So I give you 10 Things You Love To Do With Your Best Friend:
1. Shop. We are good at that. Always have been. It's nice that we have cars now so we don't have to walk everywhere like we did when we were teenagers.
2. Go out to eat. We usually include the husbands. They love food - and each other.
3. Go to baseball games. We go to the Pawsox a few times a year. That picture above was from last year.
4. Travel. We go to the Cape every year. We went on a cruise last year. We don't know what's up for next year yet but we turn 50 so something fun should be happening!
5. Go to fairs. This weekend I think we are going to Octoberfest. Lisa found it somewhere. I will find out the details when I get there!
6. Go on adventures. We love checking out new places. She finds all kinds of fun stuff to do.
7. Go to concerts. Whether it's a big act or local band we have a great time.
8. Relax at the beach. We usually bring a big pile of magazines to exchange and read in between going in the water. Correction - she goes in the water, I stay on shore. I'm not much of a swimmer at the beach. Knee deep is about it for me.
9. Have cook outs at each other's houses. The hubbys like to grill so we get some excellent dinners.
10. Go to Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool. She doesn't knit or spin but she loves to take the trip with me. Is that a best friend or what?
Join us over at Carole's!